PL Check list
Checklst for prospecting licence(PL):
1. Application in form B to the concerned District Collector, Madhya Pradesh, India with a non-refundable fee calculated @Rs.250 per sq.km. and further Rs.50 for every subsequent sq.km.
2. Affidavit starting no. Mining dues and income Tax due in the state by all members, in case the applicant is a partnership firm/company.
3. Company Registration certificate (copy), under the Indian companies Act, 1956
4. Power of attorney of authorized person, who will sign the application.
5. List of board of directors.
6. Resolution of the company for appointing the authorized signatory
7. Attested copy of the memorandum and the Article of Association.
8. Year wise committed work schedule and expenditure.
9. Cadastral map of the applied area on1:4,000 scale in case of revenue land 1:15,000 in case of forest land. Duly signed BT the revenue authority.
10. Details of the financial and technical capability of the company (Share Capital, Networth and balance Sheet of last three years).
11. Complete address of the applicant should be furnished in the application form which shall include details of Name/State/District/City/Phone/fax/Email/Cell No. of the applicant.